I can’t believe this is my second sunshine blogger award, IT IS UNBELIEVABLE! :’)
JUSTINEEEE! ♡ Thank you so much for the nomination. You are an amazing person and blogger. I met Justine on Twitter. We started talking about how much we hate using our cellphones once we wake up haha
Follow her blog (The Bookish Wisps)!
WHAT IS THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
- Thank the person/persons that nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator has given you.
- Nominate 11 other people and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- List the rules and display the award.
1. What are your blogging goal(s) this year?
- Do a book review for every book I read
- Try to interact more with my followers
- Do more tags
- Do more travel posts
2. Genre would you love to read more.
Maybe Fantasy or Historical Fiction/Romance.
3. Do you have a strategy in organizing books on your shelves?
I don’t have a lot of books, but I try to organize them in alphabetical order or in a rainbow, depends on the mood haha
4. What are the 3 top novels turned into movies you loved?
5. Most number of books you bought.
I believe 4.
6. Mention 3 blogging pet peeves.
- Not responding to comments.
- Not Contact Information.
- Long paragraphs?
7. Current playlist you are jamming into now.
Well not exactly playlist, but I’ve been listening so much to No Lie by Sean Paul ft. Dua Lipa! (VIDEO)
8. TV Show you’d binge all over again.
GILMOR GIRLS !!!! ♡
9. A book you disliked but everybody loved.
Love, hate & other filters by Samira Ahmed.
SORRY GUYS! I was excited to read it but it disappointed me as a Muslim.
10. Shoutout 3 Bloggers you are following.
11. What type of blog do you love most writing? (i.e. tag, review etc.)
Book Reviews ♡
QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES
- Why did you start blogging?
- Which book are you most excited to read?
- Are you an early bird or a night owl?
- What is your ideal vacation?
- Favorite method of self-care/self-love?
- If you could give one piece of advice to (new) bloggers, what would it be?
- Which book has been the most influential on you?
- Three random facts about yourself.
- What are your favorite and least favorite things about blogging?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- What is one thing that makes you happy?
Malanie Loves Fiction | Life Like A Galaxy Girl | Metaphors and Moonlight | Chaoticink | The Cursed Books | My Life In Books | The Bookish Chick | Undercover Binge Reader | Reading Parental | Taylor Talks Books | Glimmer Of Happiness